Sunday 21 October 2012

15 Oct - 21 Oct


Swim

2sessions
Time: 2:00:00
Distance: 6200m

Run

 3 sessions
Time: 2:15:31
Distance: 19.6miles
Run 1 - 5.5miles, 40:02
Run 2 - 5.0miles, 35:00
Run 3 - 9.1miles, 1:13:29

Cycling

Nothing.

Week Totals

  5 sessions
Time: 4:15:31
Distance: 23.5miles

What a disaster of a week.

Since the LCL race at Parliament Hill, I felt fatigued and generally a bit rubbish.  Normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but coupled with the return of a large dose of man-flu and a really important deadline for Uni work I ended up missing 2 planned days of training completely and only doing half of 1 days planned sessions.  I was a bit lax at the start of the week, leaving all my double days until the end of the week and it really came back to haunt me.  Lesson learnt.  Next week, I'll plan my week and stick to it.  I'm far too liable to re-arrange my training because I feel a bit lazy that night and it leaves me trying to cram too much training into not enough days.

What I've been singing whilst training this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment